The Sexual Assault Clinic requires the services of an energetic Registered Nurse with a passion to work with children.
A position is open for a Registered Nurse who will be responsible for the day-to-day patient intake, administration,
basic nursing functions and other Clinic duties.
An added benefit to this position is the offer to be trained as a Forensic Nurse.
The position requires the following duties but are not limited to those below:
– General administration;
– Complete intake documentation and history;
– Perform basic tests (blood pressure, urine tests, etc.);
– Assist the Forensic Nurse during examination;
– Manage patient files, follow-up appointments, referrals, etc.;
– Responsible for basic financial records;
– Liaise with other child protection organisations and individuals;
– Basic research;
– Working hours: Week days 08:00 to 16:00 (Must be able to work flexible hours on a call-roster);
– Any other related duties required.
The following requirements the applicant must meet is NON-NEGOTIABLE:
– Registered Nurse
– Current proof of SANC registration;
– Driver’s Licence;
– SA Citizen.
– Must reside in the Ekurhuleni district (the Clinic is situated in Benoni).
The following requirements will be an added benefit but is not compulsory:
– Pediatric experience;– Forensic experience;
– Doctor’s room reception experience;
– NPO experience;
– Dispensing license;
– Experience with ICD10 coding and claims.
R13 000 – R 18 000 (Gross starting salary with potential to increase);
Deductions: PAYE and UIF only.
1 February 2019
How to apply:
Please complete the form below, no phone or email applications will be accepted.
Should you not hear from us in two weeks after the completion of the application form below, consider your application unsuccessful.
Thank you for taking the time to complete the application form.
If you are successful you will be added to a short list and we will be in contact with you, within two weeks.